September 25, 2018 – A statewide health information exchange (HIE) program in Rhode Island is helping to coordinate care and improve population health management through real-time admission, discharge, and transfer (ADT) alerts and prescription drug monitoring messaging.
- HealthInfoNet, The Rhode Island Quality Institute, and VITL Announce New England Region Health Information Exchange (HIE) Collaboration
- Sarkar Interview with ConvergenceRI – CurrentCare Moving to Opt-Out Consent Model
- New Law to Change CurrentCare to an Opt-Out Consent Model
- New Law to Boost Electronic Medical Records Use
- Rhode Island Quality Institute Receives COVID-19 Test Results from East Side Clinical Laboratory and Coastal Medical