September 25, 2018 – A statewide health information exchange (HIE) program in Rhode Island is helping to coordinate care and improve population health management through real-time admission, discharge, and transfer (ADT) alerts and prescription drug monitoring messaging.
- RI, VT & NE discuss: What Distinguishes a Health Data Utility From an HIE?
- HealthInfoNet, The Rhode Island Quality Institute, and VITL Announce New England Region Health Information Exchange (HIE) Collaboration
- Sarkar Interview with ConvergenceRI – CurrentCare Moving to Opt-Out Consent Model
- New Law to Change CurrentCare to an Opt-Out Consent Model
- New Law to Boost Electronic Medical Records Use