Rhode Island Quality Institute (RIQI) President & CEO, Neil Sarkar, PhD, talks with ConvergenceRI about CurrentCare moving to an opt-out consent model. Read the full article – Toward A More Inclusive Health Information Exchange.
- Sarkar Interview with ConvergenceRI – CurrentCare Moving to Opt-Out Consent Model
- New Law to Change CurrentCare to an Opt-Out Consent Model
- New Law to Boost Electronic Medical Records Use
- Rhode Island Quality Institute Receives COVID-19 Test Results from East Side Clinical Laboratory and Coastal Medical
- Rhode Island Quality Institute Names Indra Neil Sarkar, PhD, MLIS, FACMI President and Chief Executive Officer