Rhode Island Quality Institute (RIQI) President & CEO, Neil Sarkar, PhD, talks with ConvergenceRI about CurrentCare moving to an opt-out consent model. Read the full article – Toward A More Inclusive Health Information Exchange.
- RIQI Uses SMART on FHIR App to Transform HIE Data into Actionable Information for Pain Management
- RI, VT & NE discuss: What Distinguishes a Health Data Utility From an HIE?
- HealthInfoNet, The Rhode Island Quality Institute, and VITL Announce New England Region Health Information Exchange (HIE) Collaboration
- Sarkar Interview with ConvergenceRI – CurrentCare Moving to Opt-Out Consent Model
- New Law to Change CurrentCare to an Opt-Out Consent Model