The CurrentCare Viewer is a web-based portal that provides up-to-date clinical information for consented patients from CurrentCare’s data-sharing partners.
Patients’ records include clinical summaries, lab test results, x-ray and radiology reports, medication history, and hospital and emergency room visits. Clinicians and staff at authorized healthcare facilities can quickly access comprehensive, real-time patient information from across the state.
More than one thousand healthcare clinicians across Rhode Island are trained to use the Viewer to access their patients’ most up-to-date clinical information.
Why Should I Use the CurrentCare Viewer?
- Improve patient care
- Save staff time
- Reduce readmissions
- Increase care coordination
- All Training Modules (YouTube Playlist)
- Viewer Tutorial – Pain Management Summary (Video – 6 min)
- Viewer Tutorial – COVID-19 Vaccine Data (Video – 3 min)
- Viewer Tutorial – Using the Summary Report (Video – 6 min)
- Viewer Tutorial – Sorting and Searching (Video – 7 min)
- Viewer Tutorial – Lab Results (Video – 6 min)
- Viewer Tutorial – Printing Alternatives (Video – 7 min)
- Viewer Tutorial – Patient Search and Screen Navigation (Video – 7 min)
- Viewer Tutorial – Using CurrentCare Viewer with the Dashboard (Video – 1 min)
- Printing Tips/Workarounds in Viewer (PDF)
- Learn about Pain Management Summary (webpage)
- COVID-19 Data in Viewer (PDF)
- Searching for a Patient in Viewer (PDF)
Clinical Data Tips:
- “Current Problems” Tab – problems have a status of “Active”
- “Historical Problems” Tab – problems have a status of “Resolved”
- “Standardized Problem” column – displays the standardized SNOMED CT format (when available) or the “Original Problem” (when not available as SNOMED CT)
- “Original Problem” column – displays the original problem, as received from the source, or blank if originally in SNOMED CT format
For more information and to learn about implementing the CurrentCare Viewer in your organization, contact CurrentCare@riqi.org or 888.858.4815.