Know My Health
Know My Health (KMH) is a secure website designed by RIQI in partnership with the State of Rhode Island, which allows collaboration between providers and their patients on pilot projects:
- Accepts uploads of Advance Directives (living will, Durable POA for Healthcare) and Medical Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (MOLST) documents
- Provides the ability to complete various assessments/surveys, including SBIRT (Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment)
- Allows grant teams to collect and submit GPRA data to SAMHSA
For more information about Know My Health, contact KnowMyHealthRI@riqi.org.
Rhode Island Behavioral Health Open Beds
The Department of Behavioral Healthcare, Developmental Disabilities, and Hospitals (BHDDH), in partnership with RIQI, maintains Rhode Island Behavioral Health Open Beds (RI BHOB) to provide public information about bed availability for mental health and substance use disorder services.
The system efficiently collects and distributes bed availability information, reduces patient delays in accessing appropriate emergency, crisis stabilization, inpatient, and recovery services.
For more information about the Rhode Island Behavioral Health Open Beds, contact RIQIBusinessServices@riqi.org.
The mission of Choosing Wisely is to promote conversations between clinicians and patients by helping patients choose care that is:
- Supported by evidence
- Not duplicative of other tests or procedures already received
- Free from harm
- Truly necessary
RIQI strongly promotes and encourages the use of Choosing Wisely materials both in and out of medical practices.
With the usual burden of practice management, business ownership, and billing, you and your team are already too busy working to provide your patients with the best care and managing your practice. With federal healthcare reform initiatives constantly being added and changed, you have to focus your efforts and make patient care your priority number one. We have trained experts and easy-to-use tools to get your practice up to speed in achieving your practice transformation goals. Get in touch when you’re ready to take the next step in achieving better health for your patients, proactively managing healthcare reform initiatives, and lowering your operating costs.
By lifting some of the burden of your everyday work, we will empower you to bring joy back to your practice so you can focus on what really counts – your patients’ health.
- A dedicated team focused on your goals
- A customized approach with tools and resources
- Expertise in preparing for new payment reform models